For attorneys in WA / CA / NY / TX · 写给四州持牌律师

新客户咨询,30 秒决定接还是不接。

Decide on a new inquiry in 30 seconds.

InstaLawyer helps verified bilingual firms in WA, CA, NY, and TX receive pre-structured intake. Clients choose your firm before submitting, you see the case, set your own fee, and decide whether to take it. No portal, no logins — case packets arrive in your email.

InstaLawyer 帮华州、加州、纽约州、德州已验证的双语律所接收结构化 intake。 客户先选择你的律所,再提交情况;你看到案件全貌,自己定咨询费,自己决定接不接。 无需门户、无需登录,案件资料直接进你邮箱。

Our mission

我们的使命

We are building a simpler path for Chinese-speaking communities to reach legal services quickly and clearly.

我们致力于服务华人社群,让法律服务以简易快捷的方式触达华人社群。

For attorneys, that means cleaner facts, clearer expectations, and fewer unstructured calls before you decide whether to respond.

对律师来说,这意味着更清楚的事实、更明确的客户期待,以及更少无结构的前期沟通。

For clients, that means language access, attorney-set fees, and objective firm discovery by jurisdiction, practice area, language, availability, and stated fee.

对客户来说,这意味着语言可及、律师自行定价,并按管辖州、执业领域、语言、可用时间和公开收费等客观条件选择律所。

What InstaLawyer does

我们做什么

We do / 我们做
  • Structure intake into a lawyer-readable case packet — facts, timeline, documents, desired outcome. Never legal advice.把客户提交的信息整理成律师可读的案件资料,包括事实、时间线、文件和客户诉求。从不输出法律意见。
  • Use objective discovery criteria only: jurisdiction, practice area, language, your stated fee, availability.只按客观条件展示和筛选:管辖州、执业领域、语言、你公开填写的咨询费和可用时间。
  • Verify your state bar status before your intake link goes live.在开通你的 intake link 之前,先核实你的州律师资格状态。
  • Let you set your own consultation fee. We display your fee; we do not set it for you.让你自行设置咨询费。我们只展示你提供的费用,不替你定价。

How it works — your side

你这边怎么运作

  1. 01

    Client chooses your firm first

    客户先选择你的律所

    Clients arrive from your own channels or the objective firm directory, land on your firm-branded intake page, and submit only to your firm.

    客户从你的渠道或客观律所目录进入,看到你的律所品牌 intake 页面,并且只提交给你的律所。

  2. 02

    A structured packet arrives in your email

    结构化案件资料发送到你的邮箱

    We send you jurisdiction, practice area, language, urgency, client's desired outcome, and system-organized facts as the client described them. No advice, no analysis — just structure.

    我们发给你管辖州、执业领域、语言、案件紧迫程度、客户诉求,以及系统整理的客户陈述事实。没有建议、没有分析,只有结构。

  3. 03

    You decide the next step

    你决定下一步

    Accept, decline, ask for more information, or flag a possible conflict. If you offer a consultation, you set the fee and availability.

    接案、拒绝、需要更多信息、或标记可能存在利益冲突。如果你提供咨询,由你设置咨询费和可预约时间。

  4. 04

    Client books directly with your firm

    客户预约、付款。之后你和客户直接对接。

    Client books on your calendar. Stripe collects the consultation fee for your connected account. From the consultation onward, the engagement is yours.

    客户在你的日历上预约。Stripe 将咨询费付到你的连接账户。咨询开始之后,委托关系由你和客户直接处理。

Founding attorney commitments

创始律师承诺

  • Free for the first 6 months for the founding cohort (target: 5–20 attorneys onboarded by mid-2026).

    创始律师群体前 6 个月免费(目标:2026 年中前 5-20 位律师加入)。

  • State bar status verified before your intake link goes live.

    在开通 intake link 之前先验证州律师资格状态。

  • You set your own fees. We take 0% of legal fees, retainers, or settlements.

    你自己定收费。我们对律师费、预付费或和解款抽成 0%。

  • You can decline any case for any reason. Accept rate is tracked for operations, while the founding-cohort directory stays objective.

    任何案件都可以拒绝,任何理由都可以。接案率只用于运营观察;创始群体目录保持客观展示。

  • Sales-style product demo. We walk through the case packet, lead review workflow, and attorney inbox with you.

    预约产品演示。我们带你看案件资料、线索审阅流程和律师收件箱。

预约 15 分钟产品演示,看它是否适合你的律所。

Schedule a 15-minute product demo for your firm.

We will walk through a real case packet, the lead review workflow, and the attorney inbox so you can judge whether InstaLawyer fits your current intake process.

我们会演示真实案件资料、线索审阅流程和律师收件箱, 帮你判断 InstaLawyer 是否适合你现在的咨询流程。

Schedule demo / 预约演示